Our Wedding Offerings include:
- Two nights of accommodations in our shared cabins or private rooms
- Four buffet-style meals catered by Timber Lake
- Food service, maintenance, and staff provided by Timber Lake
- Exclusive use of the facilities with activities such as: swimming, rock climbing, zip line, boating, sports fields and courts, etc. are available upon request (activity availability dependent on time of year and select activities may be subject to additional fees).
- Campfire with s’mores arranged by the Timber Lake staff
We also want to give all of our wedding groups as many options as possible to creatively utilize the full range of options our unique venue offers. Timber Lake features some incredible ways to maximize the fun and memories you and your guests will have during your wedding weekend experience with us. Take a look at our list of optional specialty packages that you can add to your event.
Lastly, at Timber Lake, our venue liaison is committed to supporting all of our wedding couples year-round with many aspects of their wedding planning. We will make sure that you and your guests get the most out of all our campus has to offer. During your event, Timber Lake will provide a staff that includes kitchen staff for all meals provided by Timber Lake, maintenance staff, and event staff. Here is a breakdown of the basic responsibilities handled by our staff and the responsibilities of the rental group.
Event organizer(s) are responsible for:
- Set-up, break-down & clean-up of wedding alter and decorations
- Purchase and service of alcohol – obtain liquor liability insurance (where needed)
- Obtaining required liability insurance (can be done through TLC’s provider)
- Obtaining Workman’s Compensation certificate from each outside vendor
- Guest check-in AFTER 10 PM Friday night
- Guest/personal or group equipment movement around camp
- Cabins and rooms left in broom-clean condition
Timber Lake staff are responsible for:
- Check-in: 3 PM 1st day – Check-out: 12:30 PM last-day
- TLC staff check-in from 3 PM – 10 PM 1st day & 10 AM – 12:30 PM last day
- Complimentary camp fire with s’mores (dependent on the weather)
- Dining Hall Manager & Facility Manager on site to assist & for basic maintenance
To receive more information about celebrating your wedding at Timber Lake or to schedule a personal tour, please contact us at 516.656.4200 or fill out our Contact Us form, and we will be in touch with you ASAP.