We offer the same standard package for all of our weddings at Timber Lake West with plenty of ways to enhance or personalize you the experience you and your guests have with us. Our package includes:
- Two nights of lodging in our shared cabins or private rooms
- Four Timber Lake West catered meals with the option to add a reception meal
- Event staff provided by Timber Lake West, including an on-site venue liaison
- Exclusive use of the facilities with activities such as: swimming, rock climbing, zip line, boating, sports fields and courts, etc. (some activity availability dependent on time of year and select activities may be subject to additional fees).
- One campfire with s’mores arranged by the Timber Lake West staff
If you’re interested in putting some unique twists into your wedding event with us, we have a full a la carte menu of additional activities, entertainment, and services to give you and your guests even more great memories from your time at camp! Take a look at our list of optional speciality packages that you use to personalize your event.
We provide each of our wedding couples a liaison who will work with them throughout the year leading up to their event to make sure that we are always each to reach and helping them prepare for their time with us in the most seamless way possible. Our liaisons offer our groups inside tips on how to get the most out of our campus and the local community.
During your event, Timber Lake West will provide a staff that includes kitchen staff for all meals provided by Timber Lake West, maintenance staff, and event staff. Here is a breakdown of the basic responsibilities handled by our staff and the responsibilities of the rental group.
The event organizer(s) are responsible for:
- The reception catering (if not contracted through Timber Lake West)
- The set-up and break-down of any non-Timber Lake West equipment brought onto the property, including all decorations
- The purchase and service of all alcohol
- Obtaining insurance and worker’s compensation coverage for the rental group and any of its sub-contractors
- Guest check-in after 10:00PM on the 1st night of the event
- All cabins and rooms are left in broom-clean condition.
The staff of Timber Lake West are responsible for:
- Preparing and serving 4 buffet-style meals (unless otherwise agreed upon)
- 1 complimentary camp fire with s’mores (weather dependent)
- Dining hall manager and facility manager on site to assist and for basic maintenance
To receive more information about celebrating your wedding at Timber Lake West or to schedule a personal tour, please contact us at 516.656.4210 or fill out our Contact Us form, and we will be in touch with you right away!